I have been battling myself on how to pass this message. Since I woke up, the Lord dropped this in my spirit to put it out, but I was so uncomfortable, but as time passed, the conviction became even stronger. I pray that this warning will reach the souls that God is trying to safe. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Message delivered.
Tag: Love of God
Prayer to my God!
You keep on guiding me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven besides you? I desire you more than anything on earth. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but You oh Lord remain the strength of my heart; You are mine forever.
Put way the food and pickup the Word!
Good day everyone,
I pray you are all doing wonderful. Yesterday as we were praying on the prayer line, we were inspired to fast but we needed a confirmation of this. As we left the prayer line, I was given clear instructions to declare a 3 days Fasting and Prayers for this community beginning Monday March 1st – 3rd.
This morning as I was spending time in the presence of God, I was reminded to share the declared Fast.
Please join in to fast and pray together for the Lord’s will to be done in all our lives.
Before you begin
- Use today and tomorrow praying for God’s grace to carry you through this fast.
- Read Isaiah 58:1-14
- This is a water only Fast
- You can do either a daily 6AM to 6PM or all three days on water.
- Pray three 3 times a day for atleast 15mins
- Meditate on scriptures everyday. Not only reading.
- Donate to any foundation, ministry or orphanage of your choice. Doesn’t matter how small.
- Feed someone, be kind to a stranger and show your love in action towards anyone who is against you.
- Have a positive mindset through the fast.
- Overall, focus on Jesus than your own desires.
- Pray for these things
- Purification and sanctification of your body and soul.
- Resetting your mind back to Jesus.
- Spiritual Alignment to your Purpose and Destiny.
- Restoration and Resurrection of all dead dreams, visions and relationships within us and the entire body of Christ.
I pray that you will all join this Fasting and Prayers for God to do a new thing.
Message passed. Let he that has ears, listen and act accordingly in Jesus mighty name.
Don’t think of this fast as giving up food, instead as breaking down spiritual barriers and obstacles that was assigned to keep us from experiencing God’s abundance of favor and blessings.
Psalm 51 (Repentance)
Psalm 119 entirely chapter
Psalm 71:1-14 (prayer)
Psalm 62:1 & 5-7
We will meet on the prayer line on March 3rd at 7PM EST to pray together to end the fast.
Put away the food 🍽 and pickup the Word 📖. Happy Fasting and Prayers dear brothers and sisters. 🙌🙌🙏🙏